Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
THE WORK OF LEADERS MADE SIMPLE: VISION, ALIGNMENT, AND EXECUTION.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Provides input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
All New Profile:
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment
Five 60-90 minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
- Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
- Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time frame.